Attorney Dan T. Matrafajlo
Professional Highlights Helped established legal precedent in the New Jersey Supreme Court and established legal precedent in the Appellate Divisions.
University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL –2003, Juris Doctor
Rider University, Lawrenceville, N.J. – 1999, B.S.B.A. with a major in Finance and a minor in Psychology graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Guest Lecturer Advanced Personal Injury (Newark NJ)
Personal Injury Seminars to Lawyers for Continuing legal Education (Princeton, NJ).
- 2012 – 2019 designated Rising Star for Super Lawyers
- 2013 – 2016 nominated as Super Lawyer
- 2012 by NJ Monthly designated as Top Attorney
- New Jersey State Supreme Court
- United States District Court
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- New Jersey Association for Justice, formerly New Jersey Trial Lawyers Association Member
- New Jersey Inns of Court Member